Government services challenge
How might we better understand citizens’ transaction preferences and behaviors to make Queensland Government services easier to use?
A list of useful Queensland Government open datasets are tagged on data.qld.gov.au
- There are over 1,500 Queensland Government services
- 57% of Queenslanders say it is easy to carry out transactions with the Queensland Government
- On average Queenslanders access eight Queensland Government services annually
- Queensland Government customer channel preferences (57% online, 23% customer service centre, 7% phone, 5% post office, 4% mail)
What is your solution?
We suggest you consider using the following four Queensland Government open datasets on data.qld.gov.au
Locating open data
Below is a list of open datasets and resources you might like to use for this challenge.
- Customer Service Wait Times
- Transport and motoring customer service centres
- Google Analytics 360 data for qld.gov.au
- Whole-of-Government Satisfaction Survey 2017