Auckland Point (Gladstone) 2013 hourly air quality and meteorological data
Period of operation: 1 January to 31 December 2013.
Site location: Latitude: -23.8349; Longitude: 151.2539
AS/NZS 3580.1.1:2007 site classification: Neighbourhood
AS/NZS 3580.1.1:2007 compliance (pollutants): Complies fully
AS/NZS 3580.14:2011 compliance (meteorology): Complies, except for:
- Located on southern side of slope below a ridge.
- Trees within 20 metres of the monitoring site.
Wind: Ultrasonic sensor
- Data invalid from 27 January to 31 December due to sensor fault
- Height above ground level: 10 metres.
- The wind direction sensor is aligned to magnetic north. The reported wind direction is referenced to true north by application of a magnetic declination correction of +10 degrees to the sensor output value.
Temperature: Capacitive ceramic sensor
PM10: Tapered Element Oscillating Balance (TEOM) Model 1400AB operated in accordance with AS 3580.9.8
- Measurement values do not compensate for loss of semi-volatile components from the collected particulate matter.
- Instrument output values are adjusted in accordance with US EPA equivalence designation method EQPM-1090-079 requirements (scaled by 1.03, offset by +3.0).
- After adjustment, negative hourly PM10 concentrations less than -0.5 µg/m^3 are removed and concentrations between -0.5 µg/m^3 and 0.0 µg/m^3 are set to 0.0 µg/m^3.
|Licence||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|
|Used in data-driven application||NO|
|created||over 3 years ago|
|last modified||over 1 year ago|
|on same domain||True|