West Mackay (Mackay) 2013 hourly air quality ...
Period of operation: 1 January to 31 December 2013
Site location: Latitude: -21.1595; Longitude: 149.1549
AS/NZS 3580.1.1:2007 site classification: Neighbourhood
AS/NZS 3580.1.1:2007 compliance (pollutants): Complies fully
AS/NZS 3580.14:2011 compliance (meteorology): Complies fully
Wind: Ultrasonic sensor
- Height above ground: 10 metres.
- The wind direction sensor is aligned to magnetic north. The reported wind direction is referenced to true north by application of a magnetic declination correction of +9 degrees to the sensor output value.
Temperature: Capacitive ceramic sensor
PM10: Tapered Element Oscillating Balance (TEOM) Model 1400AB operated in accordance with AS 3580.9.8—2001
- Measurement values do not compensate for loss of semi-volatile components from the collected particulate matter.
- Instrument output values are adjusted in accordance with US EPA equivalence designation method EQPM-1090-079 requirements (scaled by 1.03, offset by +3.0).
- After adjustment, negative hourly PM10 concentrations less than -0.5 µg/m^3 are removed and concentrations between -0.5 µg/m^3 and 0.0 µg/m^3 are set to 0.0 µg/m^3.
Visibility-reducing particles: Nephelometer operated in accordance with AS/NZS 3580.12.1:2001
- Detector spectral response centred at 530 nm.
- Instrument output offset and/or scaled based on calibration and daily zero/span response data.
|Last updated||May 1, 2018|
|Created||May 29, 2015|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 4.0|